We are excited to present one of the newest developments to the Starkville Community!
The property is located just west of Oktibbeha County Hospital in the Indian Ridge Neighborhood. We have taken great care to use the natural grade and preserve as many trees as possible. The development consists of beautifully designed and crafted single family bungalow homes.
We are offering a unique custom design/build process where we can tailor the home to your specific needs. Take a look at the built examples of homes and homes under construction.
- The entire site consists of natural landscape with beautiful mature hardwood trees.
- Lots and streets conform to the natural landscape to take advantage of natural drainage patterns.
- This quiet environment has walking trails, sidewalks, a small pond, a small stream, a large water feature, a children’s playground, and other green space areas.
- The Oktibbeha County Hospital and The Wellness Connection is just a quick walk to the East.
- Each property owner is a member of Redbud Springs Homeowner’s Association. Covenants and Design Guidelines ensure a consistent quality of life for each property owner.
The Craftsman Style Bungalows:
- Homes start at 1200 sq.ft. heated and 1400 sq.ft. total under roof. The 1400 sq.ft. includes outside covered rooms such as porches. In most situations, homes can be completed within 4 -6 months. Many previously built plans are available, but custom designs can quickly be generated to meet each individual’s needs at no additional costs.
- We are offering a unique service to home buyers! Each home is custom designed and built by Carson Creations Inc. This ensures that each home has it’s own unique character while fitting in with the character of the entire neighborhood. Strict owner management ensures quality design and craftsmanship.
- Great care is taken to make sure each home is as energy efficient as possible with the use of many green building techniques and materials.
- The use of a very strong raised slab foundation allows for very little lot prep and allows for trees to be saved on the lots. Each foundation is made entirely of steel and concrete but allows for a crawl space if desired.
- Vinyl insulated windows with Low-E glass and optional argon filled gas are carefully installed with calk and all-purpose flashing to produce a very energy efficient and air tight barrier. Many large windows are used to allow the spaces to be bright and open.
- The entire envelope of the building is insulated with Cellulose insulation. Cellulose is a green building product and produces a much better effective air seal and insulation than fiberglass bats.
- Metal roofing is preferred for its longevity and heat reflective quality. Many colors can be selected.
- Many hand-crafted details are used to give each home it’s own unique character. Wood ceilings, wood beams , wood moldings, wood cabinets, and wood floors add endless opportunities for beautiful details.
- A unique skylight is used to bring even more natural light into the space. 10’ ceilings along with vaulted ceilings and 8’ doors give the interior spaces more volume and openness. These are some of many unique architectural details that add to the beauty of these homes.